Sunday, October 6, 2013

FATKATZ IDP WAIVERS WEEK 6



ON BYE WEEK ATL, MIA

Defensive Linemen

Kawann Short DT CAR (R)- With Dwan Edwards out Short step up big time for his Rookie first start he finish with 3 solos, 2 Ass, 1/2 SK. Now with Edwards on IR he'll be on the field all the time now.

Sen'Derrick Marks DE JAC- Marks 5th year DE played a great week 5 with 4 solos, 1 SK for 9 yards, 1 QBH, 2 PD and 1 FF. he was all over the field.

Chris Jones DT NEP (R)- Jones had a great first start with Vince Wifork placed on IR. Jones fit right in to NEP DEF and has great shot to put up some good Fantasy PTs this year. I really like him going forward.

*****UPDATES Defensive Linemen 10/7*****

Cedric Thornton DE PHI- I've been watching Thornton and wasn't going to put him up on the wire but the more I've looked at it him I did it. He's put up more solos and 1/2 less SK than JJ Watt in the last 3 weeks. He's post 14 solos, 1 SK in that time.



These Players are Bye in Week 6 so if you have room on your roster I think they are good Pic Ups.

Veron Oliver DE MIA- I real liked Oliver as a Rookie last year and now in his 2nd year in the NFL is coming into his own. He finish up with 3 solos, 1 SK, 2 QBH and with the way MIA DEF is play I'm looking for some good production from Oliver.


Linebackers

Robert Mathis LB/DE IND- I don't if Mathis is available in your league he is in a few of mine. If is he's a must pick up with 17 solos, 7 Ass, 9.5 SKs, 9 QBH, 2 FF. So if he is there put up and if you Blind Bid Waivers put some cash out for him you won't be sorry.

DJ Williams LB CHI- Williams finally step up this and put up some Fantasy #'s that we knew he could score with 8 solos, 3 Ass he had a nice game.

Spencer Paysinger LB NYG- I put up Paysinger last week and he had another great week with 8 solos, 1 Ass, 1 QBH. So if you need a LB this week he's will a great pick for bye week or injury of a player.

Nick Perry LB GB- I've got Perry on a few of my deeper leagues and I just drop him in one of and now he goes off. Perry had 5 solos, 2 SKs, 1 QBH, 1 FF.

Moise Fokou ILB TENN- I like Fokou for a bye week Pic Up he's been putting up some steady #'s. He had 5 solos, 2 Ass.

Michael Wilhoite ILB SF- Now Wilhoite is only a Pic Up if Willis doesn't play next week.

*****UPDATES Linebackers 10/7*****

David Hawthorne ILB NO- I'm putting a WATCH on Hawthorne I think that he's health and NO is playing 100% better this why I'm thinking Super Man might have found his Cape. He put up 4 solos, 1 SK in week 5 but when he was with SEA he was putting up Avg 80 solos, 32 Ass, 3 SKs a year so keep a eye on him.

These Players are Bye in Week 6 so if you have room on your roster I think they are good Pic Ups.

Koa Misi OLB MIA- Misi is another MIA IDP player that going to be a good pick up this week. Misi put up 7 solos 1 Ass, 1 SK and 1 QBH.

Defensive Backs


Will Hill S NYG- Hill put up some great #'s with Corey Webster inactive and Aaron Ross out for the year plus the G-Men's IDP'ers on the field a lot it means more Fantasy PTs for you. Hill had 11 solos this so keep a eye Webster status for the week but I think Hill will get his snaps the way he played.

Chris Conte S CHI- Conte should have been on my list last week but better late than never. Conte has put up nice #'s the last 3 weeks with 6 solos, 1 Ass this week.

Buster Shrine CB CLE- Shrine has also been putting some great #'s the last few games he had 6 solos, 1 SK this week. Also keep a eye on TJ Ward CB CLE with 4 solos, 1 Ass, 1 INT.

Josh Robinson CB MIN- Robinson is coming off a bye week and he had some great #'s. He put up 12 solos, 1 Ass in week 4.

Davon House CB GB- House had a nice game putting up 6 solos this week.

*****UPDATES Defensive Backs 10/7*****

Cary Williams CB PHI- I don't know if Williams is on any of your Wires he's on a few of mine and if he is on yours he's a must Pic Up. He's put up 17 solos, 4 Ass, 1 INT in the last 3 weeks.

Richard Marshall CB SD- I pic up Marshall last week THKZ to IDP Monk who had him on his Waivers and glad I did and now he's on my Wire. Marshall got 7 TKS, 1 Ass and I like him going forward.UPDATE Marshall put up 5 solos, 1 Ass last week.


These Players are Bye in Week 6 so if you have room on your roster I think they are good Pic Ups.


Chris Clemons S MIA- For the last 2 weeks Clemons has put 7 solos and the MIA DEF is playing I like him the rest of the way.

Be sure to check back I'll be updating the Pic Ups after SNF and MNF.

FOLLOW ME @Fatkat52 https://twitter.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment