Monday, September 30, 2013

                 Fatkatz IDP Waivers Week 5 

                                      

Defensive Linemen

Jason Hunter DE OAK- Hunter is still my #1 PICK UP he didn't play in week 4 and owners may have drop him or he still could be on you wire.

Marcell Dareus DT BUF- He is must pick up if you have to start a DT in your league and is a good DL # 2 or 3. He had 5 TKs, 2 Ass, 2 SKs for week 4 and W/ 9 QBHu for the year. Buf's IDP players will be on the field a lot which means a lot of snaps.

Robert Ayers DE DEN- Luv Den IDP they are getting after the ball because Manning puts a lot of PTs so they can tee off on the other team. He had 5 TKs, 1 Ass, .5 SK.

George Selvie DE DAL- I told my daughter to pic him with Hunter out I wish I would listen to myself i pic up another play and didn't do as well. In week 4 he picked up 4 THs, 1 SK and with DAL putting Anthony Spencer on IR he'll get a ton of Snaps.

Gleen Dorsey DT SF- Dorsey has playing hunger sense he got his job back after losing it to Ian Williams who went on the IR. He pic up 4 TKs, 1 SK.


Linebackers

GOOD NEWS RT @Mike_Woellert: #IDP Sounds like Danny Trevathan avoided serious injury according to @MikeKlis and could play Sunday  
Huge loss for Broncos defense as @JayGlazer reports that Danny Trevathan carted off w/ knee injury..#IDP leaguers take note...

Ahmad Brooks OLB SF & Danny Trevathan LB DEN- Brooks is a BIG TIME PIC UP ... I put up Trevathan and Brooks last week and they put up the TKs. Trevathan had 9 TKs,1 Ass with Brooks putting up 5 TKs, 1 Ass, and 1.5 SKs and it's looking good for them the rest of the season.

Spencer Paysinger LB NYG- I know I'm putting up a NYG LB to be pic up on the Wire I had to look twice my self but I am. You also can keep a eye on Mark Herzlich LB this sounding Crazy now two NYG LB up on the WIRE. Paysinger & Herzlich both got 7 TKS in week 4.

Craig Roberson LB CLE- Robertson had a great week 4 with 6 TKs, 4 Ass and now that CLE OFF is playing better it's helping the CLE IDP players.

Also we've got Daryl Washington LB ARI and Jo-Lonn Dunbar coming back off Suspension. If Washington is on the he is a must pic up and if the STL picks up Dunbar he is also a pic up.


Defensive Backs



Nate Allen S PHI- Allen has been putting the TKs in the first 4 weeks he got 8 TKs, 1 Ass last week with 23 TKs for the year so far.

Richard Marshall CB SD- I pic up Marshall last week THKZ to IDP Monk who had him on his Waivers and glad I did and now he's on my Wire. Marshall got 7 TKS, 1 Ass and I like him going forward.

Josh Roinson CB MIN- Robinson need 12 TKs in week and he also has 16 TKs for the the other 3 weeks plus he's only missed 4 DEF snaps in the first 4 games.

Alterraun Verner CB TEN- I pic up Verner last for a by week player and Luving It. He only had 2 Ass but 2 INTs, 1 FR, 2 PassDef. He has 4 INTs on the year.

Da'Norris Searcy S BUF- Searcy is doing a great job so far he put up 6 TKs, 4 PassDef with 19 TKs, 8 Ass, 1 FR, 1 SK for the year. I like him going forward.


UPDATES



Robert Mathis LB IND- I don't if a FA in your leagues but I'v picked him up in a few of mine IDP Leagues he's put up 14 TKs, 4 Ass, 7.5 SKs this year pic him UP!!!!!


Morgan Burnett S GBP (hamstring) has resumed practicing.
Arguably Green Bay's best defensive back, Burnett is on track to make his season debut in Week 5 against the Lions. He's a plug-and-play IDP starter.

Bruce Irvin's S SEA- four-game suspension is over.
Irvin returned to the Seahawks' facility Monday afternoon. The team will have to make a move to clear a roster spot. Irvin will likely play mostly a pass-rushing role with Malcolm Smith manning the strong side on early downs.

MUST PICUPS

Also we've got Daryl Washington LB ARI and Jo-Lonn Dunbar coming back off Suspension. If Washington is on the he is a must pic up and if the STL picks up Dunbar he is also a pic up.



No comments:

Post a Comment