Thursday, October 24, 2013

Just want to start by thanking all the people that followed me on my blog Nothing But Fantasy / http://fatkat52.blogspot.com/ . I start it as to just post some IDP Waivers and grew more than I ever thought it would that lead me to were it's going to go now.It will stay open so you can check back for information but my future post of Fatkatz IDP Waivers are moving to Dynasty Sports Empire were there will be more tools to help you win your leagues... http://dynastysportsempire.com/fatkatz-week-8-idp-waiver-watch/

 I will be incorporating some new things going forward as I’m sure you’ve heard already that I have joined the Dynasty Sports Empire and will continue providing quality insight and analysis for your IDP needs. Some things to look forward to in the near future include my “Must Roster” list and the “FATKATZ Podcast”. This podcast will be in the 10-20 minute range and be available for download on Itunes going forward.So without further adieu I’d like to thank you for the follow and for reading this post! Stick with me now and through the playoffs to get the most out of your IDP needs! Remember to check back early and often as I will be updating you as information breaks or becomes available. Dynasty offers Fantasy from all sports and also has Dynasty Leagues you can get into #UGOT@ CHECK IT OUT!!!! 

SO THKZ AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT SEE YOU THERE AND IT'S STILL FREE

BRUCE KIMBROUGH

No comments:

Post a Comment