Sunday, October 20, 2013

FATKATZ IDP WAIVERS WEEK 8 

Be sure to check back tomorrow I've got some GREAT NEWS coming up!!!!

STUD OF THE WEEK 13 SOLOS 1 Ass- THE POZ
 
WEEK 8 BYEs RAVENSBEARSTEXANSCOLTSCHARGERS
TITANS

First of all I sucked big time on my DL Pic Ups last week and I'm truly sorry. I got burned just like you I had them on my team. My waiver Pic ups are the same guyz that  I'm targeting for my 12 IDP teams.

Some new Things that I'm going to try to get up on the blog this week are must roster and fatkatz podcast. the podcast will be 10-20mins long and also will be on itunes to download. i'll see how it goes I have a lot on my plate this week. thkz for follow me. stick with me now to the playoffs are the most IMPORTANT part of the season. Check back I'll be UPDATING snf and mnf.

Defensive Linemen

******DL UPDATE******

Oliver Vernon DE MIA- I put up Vernon in my week Waiver Bye watch list and he came back from the his Bye week with 3 Solos, 2 Ass, 1 SK to add to his last 3 week total of 9 Solos, 5 Ass, 3 SKs, 16 QBHU and he's get a lot of SNAPS time to pick him up.

I made a mistake last week by putting Cory Lemonier as a LB not a DE may Bad and that's why I didn't put him in early. He's going on now he only had 1 Solo, 1Ass in week 7 but he had 6 QBHU so he will get to the QB this week when SF plays JAC.
________________________________________________________________________

Cedric Thornton DE PHI- I said that I've was watching Thornton in week 6 and he's only had 1/2 less then JJ Watt well now he 2.5 less SKs than Watts now but he's doing well. He posted 24 Solos to Watts 21 Solos. So I think he can be a good bye week fill in and he may become a every week starter with all the injuries of the players this year. 

Chris Jones DT NEP- I put up Jones in week 6 he is going to be a guy to keep your eye on with 5 Solos, 5 Ass, 2 SKs, 2 QBHs in week 7.


Linebackers

******LB UPDATE******

THESE TWO LB's ARE ON A BYE WEEK

Jon Bostic LB CHI- Bostic step up and got off the PORCH and he was a Big Dog that put up 6 Solos,2 Ass he going to be a Keeper!!! Also Briggs is out so James Anderson LB CHI will take over. He put up 6 Solos, 2 Ass, 1 SK last week.

_________________________________________________________________

Joplo Bartu LB ATL- Bartu is a Rookie and he put up 6 Solos, 4 Ass, 1/2 SK, 1 QBH and with ATL injuries he's going to get a ton of snaps the rest of the year.

NEP LB's- Hightower & Spikes are going to be the one's who are going get the TKs with Mayo gone for the season. So these 2 guyz are going to be the ones you want to Pic Up.

Jamari Lattimore LB GB- Now Lattimore is watch and see Guy it all deepens on if Brad Jones comes back next week. He put up 9 Solos, 3 Ass, 1 SK, 1 PD. So if it looks like Jones won't be back for week 8 he's a Pic Up and if Jones is back he's not.



Defensive Back


******DB's UPDATE******


Jamarca Sanford S MIN- I had Sanford up last week and he Killed in Week 7 with 10 Solos 2 Ass, 1 FF so if he's still on the wire pick him up.

RAMBO 1st BLOOD is BACK!!!!

Bacarri Rambo S WAS- With Meriweather out for 2 games Rambo is back the game so keep a eye on him. He put up 13 Solos, 5 Ass, 1 SK in hi his 2 starts.

_________________________________________________________________

Earl Wolf S PHI- Wolf had another nice game with 5 Solos, 1 PD, 1 INT to add to his 5 Solos, 1 Ass, 1 PD last week. The rookie is putting up some nice #'s for his first year in the league he's avg 5 Solos each week this season so far.

Desmond Trufant CB ATL- I'm going to Pic Up Trufant in my leagues that you need to start CB's. He put up 6 Solos, 1 Ass, 1 FF, 1 PD in week 7 to add to his total for the year of 23 Solos,5 Ass, 1 FF, 6 PD. OH and he is a Rookie and beating out Robert McClain for the job he's a great Dynasty pick up. 

Trumaine Johnson CB STL- 2nd year Johnson had 8 Solos, 1 Ass for week 7 and he's has 15 Solos, 3 Ass, 1 FF in the last 2 weeks. Just keep a eye on when Finnegan may come back.

Mike Mitchell S CAR- I missed Mitchell last week so if he's on your wire he's a Pic Up for week 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment